Once again, Leonard needs our help. Due to the obstacles the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) has put in our way, let’s do it the old fashioned way.
- https://faxzero.com (US) or
- https://faxzero.com/international (International).
Send your message via fax to each of the below elements of the BOP.
Warden Tamyra Jarvis
USP Coleman I
846 NE 54th Terrace
Sumterville, FL 33521
Helen J. Marberry
3800 Camp Crk. Pk. SW
Atlanta, GA 30331
Charles E. Samuels, Jr., Director
Federal Bureau of Prisons
320 First Street, NW
Washington, DC 20534
- Tell the BOP that the lack of healthy food choices for diabetics is inhumane.
- Tell the BOP that the lack of programs to teach diabetics how to manage their food choices in light of the few healthy foods available to them is irresponsible.
- Tell the BOP that lockdowns—in particular, lengthy ones—put diabetics in a life threatening situation.
- On the basis of Leonard Peltier’s age and health status, tell the BOP to release Leonard Peltier, or immediately transfer him to a medium security facility close to his family and where he can access quality medical care.
Thank you for all you do on behalf of Leonard Peltier.